CLMS Parent Group Mission
The Parent Group is dedicated to supporting the CLMS community by enriching the experience for all families, staff, and children.
This group accomplishes this by organizing events that foster community for families, providing volunteer and financial support for the classrooms, sponsoring events and programs, and raising funds to support these activities.
Attend a meeting
- Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 8:45-9:45 a.m.
Chair a Committee
We are currently looking for people to chair:
- Assemblies ideas are needed and need to be coordinated.
Volunteer at an Event or Fundraiser
- Bring a dish to the teacher/staff appreciation dinners.
- Take a 30-60 minute shift during FunFest. Help with set-up the day before at 2:00 p.m. or clean-up directly after the event. Sign-up information will be shared soon!
- Volunteer to help in the library or with scholastic flyers.
This year’s auction will be held on April 4, 2020 at the Loyola Retreat and Ecology Campus. We are looking for people to be a part of this committee. Please contact Tracey Connor at email@example.com.
You can donate money or items directly to the parent group. Checks can be written to CLMS-PG. A list of items needed will be shared throughout the year.
Choose Crystal Lake Montessori Parents Group at AmazonSmile!
The library is staffed by volunteers and funded by the Crystal Lake Montessori Parent Group. To assist, please contact Sabine Vosters.
CLMS Parent Group Officers
CLMS Room Parents
Early Childhood 1
Early Childhood 2
Early Childhood 3
Upper Elementary 1
Upper Elementary 2
Request more information or schedule a tour with Beth, our Director of Admissions
Crystal Lake Montessori School
3013 S. Country Club Rd
Woodstock, IL 60098